Chelsea tagged me and so I guess I'm supposed to post this. Hopefully I'm doing it right. I do think I have more than 10, though.
1. My sugar cookies
2. My oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
3. Mine and my mom's rolls
4. Zucchini bread (what can I say, I was blessed with the ability to bake, though it hasn't really been a blessing, it's more of a curse!)
5. Tammy's carmel brownies
6. Sleeping in
7. Licorice (most kinds)
8. Swedish fish
9. Chocolate covered carmels & Mint Truffles
10. Reading (it's good to do, but I ignore more important things like cleaning my house.)
I tag Tammy, Catherine, and Celeste because I know you all blog. I just wish I was good enough to post a cute picture like Chelsea's. But, that would involve baking which would also involve eating which is something I should avoid. Oh, well.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's a blessing! Thanks, I had no idea you and the clan had a bog! I added it to my list.
Casie is one of my friends from Delta. Josh and Casie are from Delta. I believe Josh's Dad is a cop - Officer Dekker?
Jackee! Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love your blog. I am so glad you have one. I think that is the greatest idea ever that you had each member of your family share their testimony on the blog. That really touched me!
What cute pictures too! Dinner was really fun tonight. I wish we could have been sitting closer to talk to each other. I am excited that I can peak in on your fun family moments.
What a great blog! It lets me feel more connected, now that we don't have scouts to share anymore. I wish I could have gone to dinner with you guys last night. But alas- Jeff was doing service with the YM. Hopefully next month!
Post a Comment