Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Temple Square







The last Sunday in December, we went to Temple Square with the Lovell family to see the lights. We had lots of fun and loved the beautiful lights. We did, however, miss the big red tree. I heard it may be back next year and I hope so because it is always so pretty. It was so much fun spending time with family, especially because Joe, Celeste, and Brindi were still here and we don't get to see them very much. After seeing the lights we enjoyed hot chocolate and cookies together.

8 comments:

matesen said...

I really hope the red tree is back next year! Those are cute pis of your family. By the way, I love your new valentine background! So cute!

Tammy and Mark said...

I knew there was something we forgot to do this year...oh well. Love the new background.

Chelsea said...

It was fun! I quite enjoyed your cookies.

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

Oh, I missed the big red tree too (last time I was at temple square)! That one was always my favorite.
Love the wedding photo, by the way. :0)

Anonymous said...

Mike's favorite thing about the lights is the big red tree. We hope it is back next year. This is a fun tradition we have of seeing the lights every year. I like the hot chocolate idea afterwards!!

Seth said...

I love the lights at Temple Square. It is one of my favorite things to do near the holidays. This year unfortunately I didn't make it up there. It was hard planning it around school and living so far away. They sure are beautiful!

Jami Biorge said...

Cute pictures. Needless to say we did not make it to the lights this year. Maybe next year and hopefully they will have the big red tree!

Megan and Travis said...

Hi Jackee! Those are some really pretty pictures. I changed my url for my page, it is now meganandtravis.blogspot.com you should go check it out!